I'm overweight!!

Options
robinaddison
robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
Weighed myself this morning...down a lb. Plugged the numbers into my handy little BMI calculator to find that it had dropped to 29.9, making me no longer 'obese', but merely 'overweight' - Woohoo!!!!

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am looking forward to the overweight category myself!
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Great job, that's awesome!
  • neffle75
    neffle75 Posts: 22
    Options
    That was me last week. After I had last week's weigh-in I was finally overweight! It has been a long time since I had been overweight! LOL. Great job and keep up the good work! Now I am working toward healthy!!!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Way to Go!!! :bigsmile:
  • bellisima6
    bellisima6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    So I was Watching Penn and Teller BullSh*t. . . and they said That BMI is bullsh*t. the reason being was that if you take a man that is 300lbs and is fit and lean pretty much a body builder it will say he is obese.
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    congratulations and thanks for sharing!! makes me want to work harder to get there myself :)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is so exciting!
  • OttawaJeannie
    OttawaJeannie Posts: 206
    Options
    LOL! That's great :)
  • shelleyisworking2befit
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! It's feels so good to finally move down from obese to overweight. I only have .7 of a lb to lose before finally I am in the healthy range....but just over a year ago I was obese!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!