Need to lose over 100 lbs???

Options
I'm on a long journey myself... I've lost 53 lbs and still need to lose over 100lbs! Looking for friends with similar weight loss goals to face these challenges with me! Let's all help each other support and motivate... Add me! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cawfeesong
    cawfeesong Posts: 34
    Options
    I have 136 to still!!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 120-130...hopefully age will help me take it off faster, with less loose skin
  • eb797
    eb797 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started today and have 110 to get to my goal! motivation would be great and well done on your loss so far!! :flowerforyou:
  • kitchenfairy
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add me. I started with 130 to lose and still have 102. :)
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm 90 lbs into a 100 lb journey...

Stick with it, it's awesome when you keep getting closer to your goals, but be prepared mentally for some ups and downs along the way.
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose also. I could use all the help I can get.
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    My goal is to lose 103 pounds total and so far I have 91 pounds to go and lots of toning ahead of me. Add me if you like.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've lost 38 of the 170 I need to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I never even thought of 100 to lose as that figure kinda of makes me sad. but 100 for me would be life changing so I'm in. x
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have 160 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Even at my skinniest i was 160 size 8/10...more on the 10 side.....but I can't imagine what it would be like to be at a normal weight. Seems most on here can remember a time when their bodies were bangin, but i have always had some chub, so it is very unknown and almost seems unrealistic to me(my mind is my worst enemy)
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    You can do it!!! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • marylouise86
    marylouise86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i need to lose roughly 120lbs...and its only my second day on the diet so i am going to be on here for a while! haha!! feel free to add me anyone! :)
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 52 lbs of the 200 I want to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Need all the help/support I can get. Tired of the been there and done that only to do it again. :flowerforyou:
  • Jamiemielke
    Jamiemielke Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    add me!! I have lost 48 of the 102 I would like to lose:)

sw:252
    cw:204
    gw:150
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    count me in... :bigsmile:
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I am 77 pounds into a 220 (!!!) pound goal. Whew.
  • NerdHerd99
    Options
    You can do it, all you need is determination and make it a habit.

This site is wonderful in that and to see others losing so much weight is amazing-

Keep it up. Any weight loss is a big success no matter how large or small it is.

Every morning you should look at yourself in the mirror and know that you are doing what it takes and making yourself better-

Congratulations and keep it up!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 pounds and have another 71 to loose ! Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend !