back again

Options
carle69
carle69 Posts: 3 Member
Hey everyone, back again after failing and gaining more weight. I'm now at the biggest I've ever been. Any tips/advice will be greatly appreciated

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 86 pounds using MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lightboss
    lightboss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Totally. Eating clean is the best tip I can give you. 5 meals a day of veggies and clean protein. Add small portions of carbs like brown rice for lunch.
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I eat about 10 pounds of vegetables a week. Before introducing all of these vegetables to my meals, I had a hard time eating at a deficit. I have been able to lose 40 pounds so far.
  • carle69
    Options
    Thanks peeps, just been working on a menu for the week and an exercise plan.
  • sdsu_emko
    sdsu_emko Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. I'll do well for about two weeks, then fall off and gain everything back. Food is my biggest struggle. I work out often, and feel like I'm pretty active, but I eat terribly! Does anyone have a good preplanned diet? I am a good cook, and not very picky, but I am just too busy and lazy to meal plan properly. Thanks!
  • carle69
    Options
    I do the same, have a great lose for 2 weeks then 'treat' myself with a naughty day. I think perhaps changing the perspective may do it. Its not a diet but a lifestyle change. Set small targets and instead of rewarding with food, do something different?