70lbs to lose!

Options

Replies

• abliebowitz
    abliebowitz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    In need of friends to help each other lose weight and feel better. If you could use someone to support each other, let me know
  • Fitness_voyager
    Fitness_voyager Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know I'm replying a bit late but I have the same goal and would love the support and motivation as well, it's so hard to stick to something when it feels like you're in it alone, this would really help!
  • reillysloss
    reillysloss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today is my 1st day back. Previously lost 40 and over the past 3 years have gained it all back. I would love some help staying on track and would love to reciprocate for others
  • deblei2676
    deblei2676 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose abt 70 feel free to add me
  • _The_Lone_Wolf_
    _The_Lone_Wolf_ Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I got 70lbs aka 31kg to lose too, so anyone in here feel free to add
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i have over 100 to lose, and have struggled the entire almost 2 years so far. add me if you'd like!
  • jonelljohnson123
    jonelljohnson123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The more friends I have the better!!! I have 75 lbs to lose before I can get married to my fiancé 5 years. I refuse to feel uncomfortable in my wedding dress. Anyone who wants to add me feel free!
  • mandw1026
    mandw1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I just started back. I have so much to loose I can't even pick a number. 50 would be wonderful. I give up way to easily now. I feel like it's seriously impossible and need the honest encouragement!
  • ButterflyBites
    ButterflyBites Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    40lbs to lose (first goal) - looking for active friends as well - no more excuses over here!
  • missionYCO
    missionYCO Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    60-70 pounds to lose as well! Feel free to add me.
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to loose. I too keep attempting and failing. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • hallen17
    hallen17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have 83 of 87 left to go! Just started my journey 15 days ago so feel free to add me too!
  • SkinnyRuthy
    SkinnyRuthy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank you EVERYONE for responding!!!! I love the new friends and am so thankful that @Fitness_voyager spoke up and started the thread going again. I was feeling myself slowly start to roll down the slippery slope. This stopped me. Made me grab at a branch and so, ok, NO. There is a reason why I reached out for help and it's because I need it!!! I'm very honest on my journey and I post long thoughts almost daily, so if you're not interested in that, we prob won't make the best fit as friends! I do hope that if you are interested in being friends that we can help one another continue to pursue and achieve our goals. I'm still inconsistent, but I am still consistently getting back up and trying, so, that's saying something. Cheers to weight loss! Lets get this going, ladies!!!!
    @reillysloss @debie2676 @80TAURUS80 @seren1ty74 @jonelljohnson123 @mandw1026 @ButterflyBites @missionYCO
  • jonelljohnson123
    jonelljohnson123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you EVERYONE for responding!!!! I love the new friends and am so thankful that @Fitness_voyager spoke up and started the thread going again. I was feeling myself slowly start to roll down the slippery slope. This stopped me. Made me grab at a branch and so, ok, NO. There is a reason why I reached out for help and it's because I need it!!! I'm very honest on my journey and I post long thoughts almost daily, so if you're not interested in that, we prob won't make the best fit as friends! I do hope that if you are interested in being friends that we can help one another continue to pursue and achieve our goals. I'm still inconsistent, but I am still consistently getting back up and trying, so, that's saying something. Cheers to weight loss! Lets get this going, ladies!!!!
    @reillysloss @debie2676 @80TAURUS80 @seren1ty74 @jonelljohnson123 @mandw1026 @ButterflyBites @missionYCO

Whoop whoop lets do this!!
  • ddecoste1
    ddecoste1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my second day.
    I need to lose 50 lbs. I differently need help because my diet's start on Monday and end by Monday night :(
    Good luck to all and congratulations to the ones that's lost and keep losing.
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I am here to say you can do this! I know because I am down 70lbs and I thought I couldn't and I quit on myself a few times and then I thought I can do this and stopped quitting on myself and kept going until I finally started seeing I was doing just what I said I would do.

I still have a ways to go but I just wanted to say this can and will be done if you continue to believe in it and are willing to work for it, because you are worth it my friends. I may have stumbled along the way here and there but that just made me a bit stronger so no worries about a few bumps in the road let's just do this together.
  • ddecoste1
    ddecoste1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    I am so ready this time!
  • chessachanning
    chessachanning Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    60-70 to loose as well. I have started so many times and lost a bit and that was it. I have two little girls that need a positive outlook on body image. I have started zumba twice a week and walking. Please feel free to add! I'm always looking for motivation and accountability.
  • keemakit
    keemakit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day one with about 100 to lose. Almost feels hopeless, but this while thread made me feel much less alone! I'd love some buddies to help keep me accountable... add me!
  • Layama
    Layama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    70 lbs to lose too! Feel free to add me. I am new at this and would love to give/get support with others going through the same thing!