Looking for friends to keep me motived so I can one day have the family of my dreams!

Options
I am a 24 year old who is 200 lbs (again) and I am defiantly a stress eater. It seems like I always start making progress and then something happens and I end up going back to a weight that is higher then where I started. I was always athletic and active when I was younger, I was never super skinny but a healthy manageable weight. That what I want to get back to, realistic healthy. I don't need killer abs or to be rail thin. Just in shape and healthy. I am also trying to get better and tackle my inner demons with my body image and food.
I am over feeling tired day in and day out. I hate taking photos and seeing how puffy my face and body looks. I hate feeling like I can't find any clothes that fit. But more then anything I want to get healthy for my family. I am currently engaged to the most supportive, loving and wonderful man on the planet. We are the proud parents of two kittens, but want to start a family sometime soon after our wedding next fall. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis already, and I am terrified that the endo mixed with my weight will make it impossible to have kids. I want kids more then I can even express and I want to be able to give kids to my future husband.
I am looking to meet people on here who are fun and encouraging! I would love to swap recipees and workout plans! Feel free to friend request me!

Replies

• Lucymaeschenk
    Lucymaeschenk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Your story really touched me and I am sending you all my support!
  • MrsWard15
    MrsWard15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Same age and roughly some weight. Open diary :)
  • fitjourney_kat
    fitjourney_kat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies! Your kind words and support mean so much to me! They give me hope!