Protein shake

Options
Can anyone help me find a GOOD protein shake PLEAsE!! I work out twice a day and I feel that it's time for me to start taking shakes. I started using Lean 1 but I don't think it's the best one on the market.. PLease I would appreciated any feed back

Replies

• dahhhhhling
    dahhhhhling Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    https://dashingdish.com/recipes/shakes/

These are all very good recipes, if that's what your looking for. I usually like whey or egg white protein powder.
  • jamie91107
    jamie91107 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I drink shakeology. It taste great, is packed with other great nutrients, and cuts down on my cravings.
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    There's a wide range in price out there.

In terms of nutritional value, I don't think there is as wide a range.

They vary a lot in taste however.

personally, I think the 'best' protein is really the cheapest stuff you can stomach.

her is your formula to determine what your actually paying for protein:

(Cost of container)/(# of grams of protein per serving)*(servings per container) = $ per gram of protein
  • 0121gucci
    0121gucci Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been having juice plus shakes and they really Keep me full even when exercising
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I drink chocolate Premier Protein drinks that I get at Sam's club. I think they taste like a YooHoo chocolate drink. I don't like the Strawberry flavored. 160 calories with 30 Gms of protein
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    ^^ that's damn good, mine is 110 cals a scoop with 21g of protein.

30 bucks for 88 scoops

30/1848 = 0.016

so I'm paying like 1.6 cents per gram
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I've only tried 1, but I really like it! I make an iced coffee and it's really good! Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I use ISO 100
  • amb312
    amb312 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I drink the Premier Protein shakes from Sam's also. I have had both chocolate and vanilla and they are decent tasting. They make me feel good after my workouts in the morning.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Third vote for Optimum Nutrition

I've tried (and loved) the double chocolate and vanilla ice cream flavors. Average price compared to others I saw.