100lb

Options
Hey guys! I have around 100 lb to lose, if anyone has around the same mark, then please feel free to add me as a friend! We an keep track together and support each other! ☺❤

Replies

• BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome I have around this to lose too feel free to add me as a friend :smile: xx
  • Heather417
    Heather417 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too....same boat!
  • lafoster13
    lafoster13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too!! 120 lbs
  • terrimclellan
    terrimclellan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I have about 160 pounds to lose and looking for friends, support and motivation. Please add me if you can offer either of those. I am on a surgery list for gastric sleeve, so this is my last ditch effort to do it on my own.
  • JessicaOnFitTrip
    JessicaOnFitTrip Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat my friends!
    SW: 310
    CW: 280-ish
    GW: 168 (based on a healthy BMI)

So I still have 112lbs to lose! Anyone, please feel free to add me! I try to check in daily!
    Cheers to us! :drinker:
  • chippewa_chick
    chippewa_chick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to my goal weight, but more than that to be at a healthy BMI. I would love to offer support and receive it! :)
  • xsunshine02x
    xsunshine02x Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! 100 was what I had to lose when I started. I'm down 60 of that now! I'd li e to be there to motivate and support you if you need it :) feel free to add me
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I started with 115 lbs to lose. Need to lose 76 pounds now. Feel free to add me. On daily.
  • bcygan123
    bcygan123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I everyone I have 110 lbs to lose. I'm doing 21 day fix using my fitness pal with calories to keep me on track.
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is to lose around 100 lbs. I will have to re-evaluate when I get to that point.
  • Parkercomom
    Parkercomom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started in March with a little over 100 lbs to lose. I have lost 41 so far. : )
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey there, everyone! I currently have 200 more to lose, so am up there in the "lots of weight to shed" category! ;)
  • nephilim_dreams
    nephilim_dreams Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have at least another 100lbs to lose- ideal world I'll lose about 15-20 more than that as well! Lost 60 already. Feel free to add me :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I've 67 to go, if you'd like to add me? I comment regularly :smile:
  • sehrishjaffery
    sehrishjaffery Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 100 pounds too
    Maybe a little more
    Please add me