Ripped in 30

Options
im starting ripped in 30 by Jillian micheals tomorrow! Anyone want to join me? We can post pictures, measurements and keep everyone motivated. I just completed my first round last Sunday and I'm ready to do it again with heavier weights and not as many modifications. I got great results the first time and hoping for better this time. Because of that I have to wear belts with my jeans now :smile:

Replies

• snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    I'm also starting tomorrow ... I started a blog to express my feelings publicly about it. Glad I won't be alone.
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ADD me add me!! I actually started it today! I'm older than both of ya'll but I can do it! :smile:
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing a blog too but I tend to be kinda boring when I write stuff lol
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    ADD me add me!! I actually started it today! I'm older than both of ya'll but I can do it! :smile:

Hell yea u can! Age doesn't mean anything. I have a friend that's older then you and she can kick my butt. She's my inspiration
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    I was thinking about doing a blog too but I tend to be kinda boring when I write stuff lol

haha me too - I'm funny in my own little world. figured it'll give me a reason to do it, so I can then write about it.
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    i just started it last week..today was my first day on week 2 but i can do a repeat of week one. I am also doing the total gym workout and Power 90 as well as 10 minute trainer work outs with Tony Horton.
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    U can repeat week one if you want. But u don't have to. I don't want to set you back if you have a certain goal in mind. But the more the merrier :)
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am SO glad you posted this!! I just finished with the Shred today and have been looking forward to starting Ripped tomorrow! I'd love to join. Everyone feel free to add me. Just curious, what size weights are you going to use? I've heard Ripped is harder than the Shred.
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    Just finished my first day of week one today! It was still tough lol the running man still killed me. I thought it woukd be easier since ive already done it once. Guess not lol

Foxy I'm using 5 pd weights this time. I used 3 pd the first round. And it is harder then the shred but u get better results
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 with ripped...and I'm using 10lb weights....its ruff! But I'm loving it!!! We'll see what week 2 has for me on Monday. :huh:
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    I been doing ripped for a few days now and I love it! Kicks my *kitten* everyday but I get better each day I do it. Also I used 5 pounds weight
  • Summerleahd
    Options
    Only two more days of week 1. I start week 2 on Wednesday!