Beginner at changing my lifestyle!

Options
Ready to get motivated and make some changes to live a healthier life! Doing it alone and would love to connect with others who are at the same point to keep motivated!

Replies

• Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love that you said that you are a beginner at changing your lifestyle!! That's what I keep saying to myself.. It's all about changing habits and my lifestyle! I'm Jessica! I log daily and am happy to try and be a support system! I can't promise to write daily but will try to motivate!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. I use my MFP app every day.
  • jalindhorst
    jalindhorst Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Jessica!! Added
  • healtheehappee
    healtheehappee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started too. Sent you a friend request.
  • cclcbhw11
    cclcbhw11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this site today and am needing friends as well :). I started my change 3 weeks ago, so still new at this weight loss thing this time!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That is the exact right attitude to come into this with. When people say "lifestyle change", that doesn't mean only lean proteins allowed and you have to run ten miles every night. It's just being aware of what you put in your body and keeping a ledger of deposits and withdrawals.
  • bassef
    bassef Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new as well. Maybe this time I can reach my goals with this program and support system.
  • Here4Ponies
    Here4Ponies Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ready to get motivated and make some changes to live a healthier life! Doing it alone and would love to connect with others who are at the same point to keep motivated!

Love the attitude! Feel free to send a FR. I log daily and try to stay interactive. Anyone else with a similar attitude is welcome to friend me as well.
  • katieboulby
    katieboulby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too! This is my second proper day using map! I've got 6 stone to lose. ..I'm in the UK. Would love to make some mfp friends to help stay motivated? I'm so over fad diets, I need to do this properly now.☺
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I try focusing on eating healthy but not always perfect and some may even say it's not healthy but I feel great. One day at a time. I am actually doing a challenge right now and following the plan I have lost 4-5 lbs in 2 wks. I don't really have much to lose but I do have the spare tire and saddlebags that I want gone. Soon to be Yikes 50!! Anyone can feel free to add me as long as you share your diary.
  • Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Getting started as well !!!
  • cherrymel85
    cherrymel85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey i am new too.... i would be more than happy to support and motivate, im on here every day , il add u
  • Jindeed
    Jindeed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site and still trying to get the hang of everything. You may add me if you'd like.
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I new too!!!
    This is second week!!!
    You can add me
  • mistertal
    mistertal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Great lifestyle!
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Also on a mission to make positive lifestyle changes. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    It is most definitely a lifestyle change! Welcome and add me if you like. On daily and log every bite!
  • SheriM83
    SheriM83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested also. I am working on a heathlier lifestyle, both eating and exercising. I am loving myfitnesspal but new, and not sure how to add friends? Please add me also, whoever on here! I am looking for all the motivation out there and would love to hear about other peoples journeys! Thank you :)
  • Ctbiggs
    Ctbiggs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, just starting on this App...again. I'm ready to stick with it and reach some goals! Anyone can add me if they would like.