New - Policeman, Busy Dad. Exhausted, need motivation

Options
Hi,

New to this. 45 years old looking to get back in shape. Had a Danny Glover, "I'm getting too old for this S*/t" moment. I'm a police officer in Ontario, Canada, busy Dad and Christian. My trouble has been finding time, motivation. Love this app! Looking for friends to encourage each other till we meet our goals.

Replies

• MariannaChartierOHanley
    Options
    This app is awesome. :) I had weight loss surgery and I lose a half a pound a day when I use this tool
  • BarDownSnipe
    BarDownSnipe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly impressed so far. Logging everything sure makes you mindful of what you're eating. Down 5 pounds in my first week!
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly impressed so far. Logging everything sure makes you mindful of what you're eating. Down 5 pounds in my first week!

Amazing, that's a big milestone, keep up the good work!!

• HankD50
    HankD50 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am a 45yr old father of 5 and a ups man. I understand the struggle. It's a matter of doing a lil something every day. Weights, walk, bike, pick a sensible meal.... Do something for your fitness every day. Let it build up in you.
  • redsoxy
    redsoxy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This place is great! If you stick with it...it really works. I'm back at it after some life circumstance s getting in the way of my fitness. Nice to seryou on here!
  • BarDownSnipe
    BarDownSnipe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks the support on here has been amazing. I shared my food for friends as some others have. I find this part great for good ideas. Add me as a friend I'll accept all. Rick
  • labohn91
    labohn91 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, wish you the best.