Maintenance is a struggle - would love to add friends

Options
I'm 58, semi-retired, and navigating the bumpy waters of maintenance and am blogging about it. Currently have a bit to lose (again) to get back to where I'm most comfortable. Let me know if you'd like to join my circle of friends (blog is visible to friends only) or feel free to add me to yours. Thanks!

Replies

• kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm 60 and have been fooling around with the last 2-3 pounds for months.....Trying to get and stay in maintenance, but it doesn't seem possible?!!! Add me!!!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I had reached my goal (lost close to 100 lbs) and had been maintaining for about 4 months but slipped and now back to losing but maintaining is more difficult than loseing....lol Feel free to add.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    RaspberryTickleChicken Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching goal!

Maint can be understandably overwhelming and even daunting. You're definitely on the right mindset to surround yourself with other maint.

Best of luck to you!
  • Sparkle7
    Sparkle7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey There! I'd love to connect. I've lost 58lbs and am determined to keep it off. Let's support each other!!!
  • michelepiper940
    michelepiper940 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend!
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Just hit my goal (just trying to lose a couple more "buffer" pounds) and navigating the maintenance waters as well... add me if you'd like.
    BTW - I'm 40 (in October), 5'1" and 109lbs.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Add me. Maintenance is hard. I've regained some too! It's harder to lose the second time around too!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    In.
    Fr sent.
  • krdews
    krdews Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I recently hit goal and know that the only way to maintain to be mindful... will send request so I can be surrounded by other mindful maintainers (it's a lifestyle). FYI 53 yo; lost 45lbs
  • kirstens1984
    kirstens1984 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, trying to maintain as well - I'm 31, 5'3 and fluctuate 110-112lbs.
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, added you. I am losing the last 3 or 4 pounds but am heading towards maintenance. Would like more friends who are maintaining. :)
  • samistarz
    samistarz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi folks.
    I have lost 4 stone in 8 months and I am now ready to head into maintenance! I want to maybe lose a few more wee lbs to act as a 'reserve' but then I'll be in full swing maintenance! I need friends who are in maintenance to provide me with support and reassurance and I'll do the same in return.
    My diary is open and I log daily.
    Please note, it's my birthday this week, so it may be a bit naughtier than usual :wink:

Thanks!!
  • hannibalholt89
    hannibalholt89 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    @samistarz you got it ill cheer u on
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I've been maintaining my current weight range since 2011. Success for me came from keeping my activity level as high as possible, and accurately logging in my diary at least 80% of the time. I am NOT good at managing my calorie intake without the diary. Good luck all!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Any maintainers are free to add me :) I lost 78 lbs and have been in maintenance for 11 months.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Maintenance is a challenge. Feel free to add me. Mid 40s. Lost 25 pounds. Been on this maintenance journey for over 3 years.