Had success on here before but starting over

Hi everyone! I'm a 29yo mom of 2. About 5 years ago I used mfp to lose about 20lbs. I recently had another baby and after a rough pregnancy I found myself needing to lose another 30lbs. Since I'm starting fresh I made a new account and I'm in need of some active friends. I don't need a ton of likes but I enjoy seeing 'soandso ran for 30 mins' or 'soandso lost 2lbs'. I find other's success motivating so if you are determined please add me. Thanks!

Replies

• Edjeep
    Edjeep Posts: 65 Member
    3 years ago, I lost 36 lbs using mfp. Gained it all back, and 38lbs down now, again. :) Welcome back.
  • kevinindelaware
    kevinindelaware Posts: 127 Member
    I lost 63 and now I'm only down 10. Hitting the road again with purpose.
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    i lost 65lbs, then gained 40lbs it back and then created this account and lost another 60lbs and am currently about 90lbs down (wanting to get another 10lb). I workout every day and log it, you can add me if you like.
  • guttahbuttah
    guttahbuttah Posts: 10 Member
    I used to be great with my fitness.. And then I got married and he fed me too much :( lol.. Ready to get back to the habbit of feeling great!! Gotta get motivated!
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    I've lost the same 20 lbs about 3-4 times now since we had kids. I lose it, gain it back, lose it again, gain it back, etc. It's not hard to me to lose weight, but keeping it off and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is hard. Going to try and do things differently this time around so I can just keep it off and stop the rollercoaster already. Feel free to add me if you want.