Look out, the noob's here :)

Options
Hi all. I'm Kelly, and I'm new to MFP this week. Using the 1st week to diligently journal my food so I can see where I'm screwing up, and making adjustments so I can take off running next week armed with information. I love that I can run reports and that the food journal breaks it all down very exactly for me, and that the database is so comprehensive! Hope to get off my duff and work in the exercising soon, too. Trying not to overwhelm myself too much and taking it a step at a time. :) About me? I'm 47, proud wife of an active duty military member and mom to a college graduate getting ready to strike out on his own and rule the world. :) Dog mom to two loving mutts, and in my last semester of college (I'm on the 24 year plan!) I'm also an old timer WLS patient; had lap RNY back in June 2008 and lost about 140 lbs. I've regained some and looking to shed the regain and the majority of the rest over the long haul. Trying to be smart about this and am aiming to have most of this under control and a good chunk of the weight shed by the end of 2016. But most importantly is making sure the numbers that count are good - blood sugars, good cholesterols, blood pressure, etc.

Looking forward to meeting some folks, making some friends, and getting myself headed in the right direction for keeps. :)

Replies