Help to tone stomach

Options
Hi, need some massive help with toning my stomach as I've got so much post caesarean fat that needs to go! Losing weight everywhere else but not there. Any ideas on how to lose/tone it? Thanks

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Keep losing weight. It'll come off eventually.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you'll just have to stick to your deficit, and lose the weight all over. Some people lose in different places first and I have read that's genetics. For me, my body seems to be picking my belly and inner thighs last. I've been losing inches all over but belly and thighs have been the slowest. Just keep at it and don't give up, it'll go eventually :) working on core strength will help the muscles show once the fat is lost though, it just takes forever ... Or in my case it sure feels like forever lol.
  • SugaBaby880088
    SugaBaby880088 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I do 100 russian twists a day (while babies are in the bath) and its made my stomach solid and look much less fatty. Search 'emily skye' she has fantastic free work out clips for toning, i like russian twists, all the ones to work the butt and the plank variants
    (Am post 2 c-sections)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I do 200 former Soviet Union twists per day.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Dude I'm 128lbs at 5'9" and I still have a bump :/ I haven't even had a baby, but for a lot of women, that's the very last place that the fat will leave. You've just gotta keep going at it.

As for strength, lift heavy using core muscles (squats, deadlifts, etc). That way when the fat is gone, you'll have a smooth/defined stomach instead of skinny fat. I also recommend the hell outta swimming, I've seen a huge difference in my stomach/waistline since I began.