Looking for Friends/Support and vice versa

Options
Hello....

Looking to find some support friends on MFP ? I am wanting to shed another 20lbs and would like a few people to share my challenges with while helping support anyone that is needing the same. I love my tennis and currently started doing mountain biking. I also like hiking, photography, golf, skiing, swimming, camping . I would still like to get back up on a horse sometime this summer but took a bad spill last Halloween where I broke my back in 3 places so it has been a bit of a challenge to get back into activities but very grateful for where I am and know I just need to take this adventure one day at a time.

I am just outside Calgary in a town called Okotoks and going to be 50 this coming September, but feel I am finally starting to find who I am and what I want in life..... and just looking for anyone that likes to try and keep positive and busy as I really dont have much of a support group except my kids and a couple of friends I have back in Ontario.

Look forward to hearing from you and helping you on your adventure!

Michele

Replies

• ccorrado006
    ccorrado006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello Michelle, sounds like your ready for some changes which is FANTASTIC! You'll love the community that we have here in MFP. I'm very active on the site and would love to be a part of your journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • psullivan0007
    psullivan0007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from okotoks area too (millarville
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey there Michelle - saw your post come up on the MFP feeds - im a daily logger and have been for quite some time...always enjoy meeting & supporting new MFP'ers if you will. Also helps that you are a fellow Canadian as im in Peg city (Winnipeg)...feel free to add me if you'd like. Best of luck as you start your new journey...
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i am looking to lose 35lbs, and i walk or jog, also keeping amunder my calorie goal. slowly but surely ill get this done. we can motivate each other.