Trying to gather an army of MFP friends..

Options
I have recently lost 30 pounds. I am having a very hard time maintaining my current weight. I am looking to add as many friends as I can to help me do this. This is seeming to help me...Add me! :)

Replies

• accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Can I be a conscientious objector?
  • Sam101my
    Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If you wish. :)
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    RaspberryTickleChicken Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Can I be a conscientious objector?

LOL!

@OP You're definitely on the right track. For me support in maintaining is a key factor to me embarking a 2 yr maint anniversary.

Feel free to add me.

... or object ...

LOL

• Sparkle7
    Sparkle7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Let's help each other. I lost 58 lbs and will NOT gain it back. We can do this!!!
  • sjheston44
    sjheston44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 33% body fat down to 22.6% body fat. I struggled with maintaining until I met a great group of girls at the gym. We hold each other accountable. I am all for group accountability, it works!!
  • KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was in maintenance (since Oct 2013), but am being very strict with tracking right now due to a recent gain. Hoping to go back to "maintenance" soon. Happy to add anyone!
  • Sam101my
    Options
    I lost 55 and yes..refuse to gain it back!

• Sam101my
    Options
    I have a group of friends at my Krav class and Kickboxing class and this helps. I also am involved with an online group of friends that focuses on fitness and eating well. The accountability helps here.
  • CJsoon
    CJsoon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was in maintenance (since Oct 2013), but am being very strict with tracking right now due to a recent gain. Hoping to go back to "maintenance" soon. Happy to add anyone!

I'm all the way with you!
  • mikehardin62
    mikehardin62 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm with you...want to go lower...i am needing to lose 15 more and keep it off...i am strict with cals,sodium, ect..
    We can all help each other. :)
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am about to switch to maintenance (temporarily running maintenance while on vacation) and I'm nervous about putting the weight I lost back on. Sharing motivation so as to not fall back into bad habits is always welcome.
  • dc1arkson
    dc1arkson Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Added
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm open for new maintenance friends as well. I finally hit my stretch goal and have just started maintenance.

I've been working out at the gym 5 days a week, which includes strength training and cardio. I also have been doing a single cardio day on Day 6. I'm getting ready to transition over and give Cross Fit a try now. My goal is to maintain my body fat % while maybe adding a bit more muscle.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling too add me!!!!
  • desiresdestiny
    desiresdestiny Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to maintain as well. Add me
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Two pounds away from goal (arbitrary as it is)! Will soon begin maintenance and somewhat apprehensive. Add me. :smile:
  • honeybunch656
    honeybunch656 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone feel free to add me. I'm happy with my lost was size 18 down to a 12 but boy is it easy to put weight on so I have to be careful in my choices and move move move. Love this app.