-122 calories and still have 8 hours before bedtime!

Options
I have a terrible headache, so i didnt workout this a.m. and was naughty at lunch and now -112 calories and supper is HOURS AWAY! My daughter has softball tonight so we wont get home until late and won't have time to workout. Looks like I will just have to settle for being over on my calories! Or does anyone have suggestions for me????

Replies

• dalzinho
    dalzinho Posts: 52
    Options
    Aye, enjoy your day; then get back to it tomorrow.
  • pkpzp228
    pkpzp228 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    dont sweat it. It's keeping a calorie deficit over an extended period that matters. Make up for it in exercise or dieting through the rest of the week.
  • meidson
    meidson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    suggestion: munch on some baby carrots during your daughter's ball game, then you won't be ravenous after the game.
  • bex879165
    bex879165 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Salad all the way!! I've just had a real plate full and not used 80 cals!! :-)
  • gettingstronger
    Options
    Chalk it up as a mistake and plan for a better tomorrow. Remember to still eat something for dinner if you are hungry because skipping a meal won't do you any good.

A can of soup is fast and light cals.
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    take a walk while shes at softball?? or just make sure to workout tomorrow!!
  • tabo73
    tabo73 Posts: 11
    Options
    my daughter plays softball also and I walk back and forth on her side of the dug out so I can still see her play may seem crazy but minutes all add up!!!!!
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    my daughter plays softball also and I walk back and forth on her side of the dug out so I can still see her play may seem crazy but minutes all add up!!!!!

This is what I was going to suggest too :)
  • femmefatale72
    femmefatale72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do you like edamame? I can eat a bag of them and it's satisfies the snacking and has protein. You are already over, you might as well make the calories metabolism friendly.