One year of logging daily 88 pounds lost!- Here is one man's journey so far... with pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fabulous! So good that you turned your life around while you are young. You'll have many great years ahead of you.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Wow, so proud of you. What a come back!! You look great. Check out vismal on this site. He can give you tons of support and tips on fitness. You can find his story in the success stories forum. Keep up the good work!!

I've actually read through his thread. Very inspiring stuff. I'd die if I had a body like that lol. Thank you for your kind words!
    angellak wrote: »
    Wow! You are an inspiration! You should be proud of what you have accomplished. That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for reading. I'm very happy with what I've done so far. Onto the next step!

robinmarkz wrote: »
    Congratulations!

As for me doing the same with photos, it just doesn't work the same way because my doctor explained that I have mostly visceral fat that doesn't really "show" (or as he put it: "it's on the INSIDE: around your heart, your liver, your pancreas . . ."), so the photos don't necessarily show any major difference - not like yours. Yeah, I need to lose the "arm flaps" that women get, and have no chin blimpiness at all, but otherwise, it's probably not going to show very much. I could get down to college weight, but that's unrealistic and not even a good idea, I think. I just want to be in the standard BMI, and stay there. I don't think that's going to show, because it hasn't been showing, and I've lost a lot.

I just FEEL a lot better! My blood tests are normal, my blood sugar is fantastic, etc.

Again, many congratulations!!! Fantastic. You are really skinny! And you look very attractive as well, Sir.

All the best,
    rjm

Glad you're making great progress! You keep up the great work and thank you for reading!

kasaz wrote: »
    Great job. You look fabulous! So good that you turned your life around while you are young. You'll have many great years ahead of you.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to my future!

Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Excellent!!

Thank you!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for sharing!!! I think that took a great amount of courage to share such personal details!
    Although, you didn't hit your initial goal, you should be VERY proud of yourself! And that's the great part of our journeys...this is a new lifestyle and we should just keep going!!
    Congrats! You look gorgeous!
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Emartz2 wrote: »
    THANK YOU for sharing!!! I think that took a great amount of courage to share such personal details!
    Although, you didn't hit your initial goal, you should be VERY proud of yourself! And that's the great part of our journeys...this is a new lifestyle and we should just keep going!!
    Congrats! You look gorgeous!

Thank you so much for reading!
    I still have a very strong desire to hit that goal! Hopefully someday soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!