Today marks 12 weeks since Starting my Journey. (PICS)

Options
bethe1976
bethe1976 Posts: 14 Member
I can't believe it has only been 12 weeks since I started my weight loss journey, I have lost 51 lbs so far. Here are pictures from Start to now.... :) I couldn't be more pleased with my progress. I feel like a new person!!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Replies

• EricaSno28
    EricaSno28 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look amazing....but how did you lose 51lbs in 12 weeks.... that alone is amazing!
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    You look amazing....but how did you lose 51lbs in 12 weeks.... that alone is amazing!

Agreed, is your food diary available for viewing?
  • Jhosetta
    Jhosetta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dito, I need to know your secret! :happy:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look great....Good job!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    OMG..you did that in 12 weeks!!!! That is awesome! You look so good!
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Me too, how did you lose 51 pounds in 12 weeks?
    Great, fantastic job!!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Did you do Phentermine?? I noticed you are friends with one of my firends who does.. I'm curious because 50 pounds in 12 weeks is a lot of weight to lose without an aid... BTW I am not knocking the decision to get help just wanted to know so I can determine if I could possibly lose that without :) Great job you look fab!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    OMG :noway: You look smokin' girlie!! :smokin: Well done. Would love to know how u did that...if I can get that figure before my hols I'll be a happy camper!!!
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look absolutly amazing! :) Would love to know your secret!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    agreed what is your secret!?!? thats 4.25lbs a week.. I still need to drop another 25-30lbs by the end of the summer so please do share your secret..thanks :happy:
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should be so proud! You look awesome.
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! thats a lot of weight lost in 12 weeks. Well done!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!! And it doesn't matter HOW you did it...I've seen you sticking to it and making it work...you should be absolutely proud of yourself!!

=D

Cris
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great keep up the good work.
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! Great job!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have done fantastic! You look like a different person! You definitely have that weight loss glow! CONGRATS! Yes, please share..what did you do to lost 51 lbs? AMAZING! Keep up the great work!
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing. Please help the rest of us and let us in on how you did this :wink:
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic - I am curious as to how you lost it so fast, any particular workout you were doing or food plan? I've got quite a lot to lose so any insight would be invaluable to me, thanks so much!
  • meinco
    meinco Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!