LADIES NEW SHOW CASTING FROM THE PRODUCERS OF Biggest loser,

Options
From Arthur Wornum's Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/arthur-and-jesse-wornum-biggest-loser-11/ladies-new-show-casting-from-the-producers-of-bl-you-dont-leave-home/219157284776230

DO YOU HAVE 50-100lbs TO LOSE? The Producers of The Biggest Loser have a new daytime talk show for ABC that will help you shed the weight and get your life back! We are looking for inspirational and relatable women who are ready to drop the weight and regain control of their lives. On this show, we will provide you with a trainer and nutrition plan to help you lose the weight within your own environment. Have career, family, life situation or kids taken control of your weight? Have you overcome challenging circumstances that have caused you to gain the weight? Are you constantly giving to others or just neglecting yourself? Is it finally time to lose that extra weight? If you answered yes to any of these, this is your chance to turn it all around! Since you’ve been focusing on others, finally, here’s a show that is focusing on you! TO AUDITION EMAIL US AT: REVCASTING@GMAIL.COM PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CITY/STATE IN SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL. Send us your name, age, height, weight, marital status, a photo of yourself, city you reside in, photo if possible and contact phone number. In 250 words or less, please include a brief bio on who you are, what your story is and why you want to lose the weight! Everyone has a story, we want to hear yours! *By sending an email to Producer with the information requested above, you agree that you have read, meet and agree to the eligibility requirements, additional terms and releases, available here. 3 Ball Productions /Eyeworks USA, the producer behind some of television’s most transformational programs is producing this new health and fitness talk show for women with 50-100lbs to lose. © 2011 3 Ball Productions, LLC / Eyeworks USA. All Rights Reserved.

Replies

• mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I actually saw a woman post about this, she happens to know one of the casting people for the show. I wish I could do this, but a) I live in Canada and b) I have about 20lbs to lose, not 50.

I really enjoy watching shows like this and the woman who posted earlier said she was under the impression you get a personal trainer and all that...

This is a great opportunity, I wish I could take advantage of it!! Thanks for posting for everyone :)
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Booo!!! I live in the UK and have 15lbs to lose!!

What a great opportunity though! Ladies get on it! X
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    i just emailed them!!!! oh i hope it works.... think happy thoughts for me!! :-)
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose.....but i am in Africa!
  • pinguinlvr
    pinguinlvr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I sent an e-mail! Hopefully someone from MFP will get picked!!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Could you please send this to my email address at: bev081857@yahoo.com? Thank you.