Have you achieved anything which is worth sharing in your life yet?

Options
mahammadtouseef
mahammadtouseef Posts: 97 Member
edited July 2015 in Chit-Chat

I have finished my graduation and married to my college love.

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    They are!!! <3OP changed the original question from "What is Your Greatest Achievement?"
    p3z8zozg2alc.jpg
  • mahammadtouseef
    Options
    Wow
  • johnsongs1
    johnsongs1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lost 53 lbs
  • mahammadtouseef
    Options
    Great loosing is achieving!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,515 Member
    Options
    Along with my family, I've personally been involved in assisting over 500+ people lose weight, approach a sustainable lifestyle and improved their overall health outlook. It's nice have a job that gets gratitude from others.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I am a child of God. I've been married to the only woman I've ever loved for 35 years. I have two beautiful daughters and two amazing grandsons. I've worked at the same company for 37 years. I was state powerlifting champion. I ran a half marathon. I learned sign language and worked as a professional interpreter for a time.
    And thanks to MFP I (finally) weigh exactly the same as I did 35 years ago when I got married. I could go on, but I'm far too humble :p
  • 0xNikkix0
    0xNikkix0 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Made my peace with how the world is. (for the most part) I haven't done much yet.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    my kids?
  • mahammadtouseef
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    I am a child of God. I've been married to the only woman I've ever loved for 35 years. I have two beautiful daughters and two amazing grandsons. I've worked at the same company for 37 years. I was state powerlifting champion. I ran a half marathon. I learned sign language and worked as a professional interpreter for a time.
    And thanks to MFP I (finally) weigh exactly the same as I did 35 years ago when I got married. I could go on, but I'm far too humble :p

Wow you are amazing Sir.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »

Wow you are amazing Sir.

It has been a great life! Hopefully, there's more to come.