Need motivation

Options
Well all my life I was so skinny and fit now at 26 I am 40 lbs heavier and I am very unhappy with myself which means I can't fully be happy in my relationship due to my constant insecurities. Although my fiancé has never complained he makes little comments about me having a exercise bike and blah blah.. That to me does not motivate me at all instead makes me want to give up.. I am just so upset and want to lose weight but can't seem to find the drive to do so.. Hopefully I can find people who can relate and motivate me!!

Replies

• kaileyfry
    kaileyfry Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is just eat 2200-2500cal a day. Work out at least 30min every day. Drink allot of coffee & tea. That's how I lost 50lbs the 3 months. You can do it hun. <3
  • demetriaaj
    demetriaaj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can relate to you :smile: it's hard when you realize that you've gained weight all at once and don't recognize where and when you fell off track. I've gained about 30-40 pounds myself and I'm so unhappy. It seems like whenever I start something I never commit and give up before I even start to see results, I need people who can relate to help keep me going and vice versa.
    Just know you're not alone!!
  • mbortz12
    mbortz12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouraging words.. My hopes my starting this board was that people like me will join and we can all push each other and motivate each other to stick with it. Like you I do really good then I fall off track
  • mbortz12
    mbortz12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went into today with the determination to watch what I ate and thought I was doing so but still went over my calorie count..