I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm Taylor. Started this app on Friday and it's been good so far. I'm 6'3-4 and currently 327, looking to get down to 250. I have never counted calories before, and because of this app I now realize that I have been eating ungodly amounts of calories. My main weaknesses were sweets, several 44oz Cokes a day, and alcohol. I'm not sure what else to say, so please say hey!

Replies

• Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Ronald! Trust me I know, when i started counting calories it blew my mind how much i was over eating, it also blew my mind how little good nutrients i was getting, which is probably what caused my over eating. I stayed hungry because i was putting little to no veggies in my diet, little to no fruits, and was stuffing myself with white bread instead of whole grains. You will be surprised how much your appetite changes when you put the right stuff in your diet! Please feel free to add me if you would like, it makes the journey so much easier when you have a good group of friends cheering you on :)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Do you float on the breeze?
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Whatever you can do to get yourself on the road to health, do it while you are young! Learn about CICO and macros here and you will be on the road to a healthier future. I found myself at 45 weighing 425 pounds, finally getting serious about getting healthy. I lost 100 pounds in preparation for wight loss surgery, and 80 since my surgery. It was the right choice for me, but I wish I had gotten more serious while I was young, so I could have gotten control before surgery became the right choice for me.

Feel free to friend me if you like. Get your protein up, pick a sensible calorie target and take control of your life! You will be amazed at how much better you will feel!

Rob
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    your title is awesome. good luck!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Welcome Mr EN-glesias, Pop was the hardest thing for me to cut back on but you can do it!!! Kind of a shock at first to see the amount of everything we eat during the day, part of the process. I was practically livings off carbs before I came here, Live and learn ;) Good luck with your goals.
  • RNY2thin
    RNY2thin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on letting my soda go. .. now I drink calorie free carbonated waters which I have to stop those too eventually