Need Support Buddies, Losing 15-20 Pounds

Options
Hi I'm Jas, my problem is I'm not consistent! I'm currently cleaning eating and intentionally staying hydrated. Considering signing up for 5k. I'm looking for support to help with the next 8 weeks or so

Replies

• smithl713
    smithl713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to help! Feel free to add me. Being consistent is a big struggle and I'm hoping having others around will help keep me from slipping up as much. :)
  • CyZZ1989
    CyZZ1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to help in anyway that I can!
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Jaz! Well you have definitely come to the right place. I have been using this app for 5 days now and im already feeling the effects of calorie counting and a nutritious diet. Furthermore 2 days ago I decided to start mingling in the community, and everyone is so supportive and full of good information to help you reach your goal, welcome and good luck!
  • cajunkittycat
    cajunkittycat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with you .
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Consistency due to a crazy schedule is challenging for me. I drink water all day and would enjoy motivating one another
  • catfg
    catfg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to connect and also looking for support with motivation and consistency! Let's shred these 15-20 lbs!
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Final goal is to lose 25, I already lost 13lbs so 12more to go :) feel free to add me
  • Candacejones948
    Candacejones948 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the same boat as you! I would love to lose 16 pounds by my 30th Birthday in October!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • corriemcmurtry
    corriemcmurtry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy to get to 20 lbs less. I probably should loose more but let's go with baby steps right ☺
  • mcmorrow33
    mcmorrow33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 20lbs myself! Just started using this app again and I'm happy with my progress so far. Support goes a long way