see what others your weight and height look like

Options

Replies

• meinco
    meinco Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is pretty interesting, both of the sites. It was interesting to me to look at the clothes and how they either helped or hurt how the person looked. Sometimes having the right clothes really can do wonders to how you look.
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    bump, i'll have to check after work
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    hmmmm only 1 pic and she is in a size 14. I can put on a size 14 in jeans but they are tight and I can't fasten them. I guess 14s aren't ready for all this jelly lol
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    bump
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bump for when I'm at home on the computer and not on my phone.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is exciting. I don't want to sound like I am bragging, but I am MUCH smaller than the people in my height and weight category.

All that work weight lifting must be paying off. =)
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I look exactly like most of the ones in my category! Wasn't expecting that at all! Will totally add pics when I can, I think it's a wonderful idea!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow I am more out of shape then these women! Hence why I am on here... Maybe i should take a look at myself in the mirror though. I have lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks. Maybe my body is looking fitter. :S

I just checked out my goal weight and those are some sexy bodies! I can "weight"! <<Has anyone been making this mistake lately? Since i joined this site I have been doing this by mistake. lol
  • mcqlove87
    mcqlove87 Posts: 59
    Options
    Wow. That helps a lot. Maybe I don't look as pudgy as I think I do, and maybe my GW is too skinny. . .just a thought. I think I'd rather be toned and weigh more, then skinny and still have that mom pudge :)
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hmm... maybe I don't look as bad as I think I do!!!

That's exactly what I thought when I looked at women with my stats. I feel a little sexier now :wink:
  • retromomof2
    retromomof2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Very cool site. I just wonder how many are honest about their sizes. I will have to check back and maybe even add a photo!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • toez79
    toez79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
    I am close to one girl in my CW and the other two are much larger. I think I have a pretty honest view of what I look like. BUT I put in my GW (150) and I don't know if all those girls are being honest. One girl was very close in size to one of the pics of my CW (210)! Or maybe I have to rethink my goal weight and make it a bit lower. I know muscle makes a big difference. I guess I'll just have to evaluate when I actually (finally?!) get to 150. :)
  • raychybabe
    raychybabe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    nice idea, would work well for body image lessons for teenagers. however the girls apparently my size looked better than me so I just felt jealous! haha
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    This is wild!! I think that I'm fairly large, but the people shown don't look what I think I look like! They look better. Definitely makes me feel better. Thanks for posting :)
  • Kiwi_09
    Kiwi_09 Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks! They look so much thinner than me, or maybe it's just how I see myself.

I feel the same way! lol
  • Eyoung8
    Eyoung8 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 11jess11
    11jess11 Posts: 24
    Options
    bump
  • newsarahd
    newsarahd Posts: 15
    Options