sz 10 shorts!!

Options
stefraab
stefraab Posts: 402 Member
Well I managed to squeeze into my old sz 10 shorts from 2 yrs ago! I started my weight loss @ sz 14 pants. When the hot weather got here I put on my old sz 12s. They barely fit - almost too big

Well tonight I managed to jam myself into my sz 10s (12s are ridiculous - they just fall off, even with rolling the band). There's almost unnoticable muffin top (I hate muffin top - but my 12s are just too huge). I'm so glad and hopefully soon they'll be fitting comfortably - even, dare I say, loose?? I don't even want to hope. :)

Replies

• lmoldes
    lmoldes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the great work.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That is such a great thing for you! Woooohoooooo! I am so proud of you! Rock those shorts girl and thanks for sharing!!!!!! Size 8 here you come!! :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!
  • tsanmiguel43
    tsanmiguel43 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know how good that feels! Keep up the good work...
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That is such a great thing for you! Woooohoooooo! I am so proud of you! Rock those shorts girl and thanks for sharing!!!!!! Size 8 here you come!! :)

OMG I can't even imagine being a single digit size!!! I've never bought pants less than a 10. I don't even feel like it's possible :s
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!