5ft2 Female with 33lbs to loose

Options
Karmyeboo
Karmyeboo Posts: 33 Member
Hello, I'm from the UK I've been logging for a few days now trying to get the hang of this.
MFP set my calorie goal to 1200 but because of all the conflicting information I've decided to go with 1350.

Currently at 166lbs with a goal weight of 133lbs, my heighest weight was 196lbs but I worked to loose 30lbs or so 2 years ago.

Sick of fluctuating in the 160's and ready to finish off my journey!
People with similar stats or generally motivating people welcome to add me, open diary :)

Replies

• Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi. i'm also 5'2 with 39 lbs to lose
  • Karmyeboo
    Karmyeboo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. i'm also 5'2 with 39 lbs to lose

Hello, thanks for the request.
    What's your goal weight?
  • sharneymc59
    sharneymc59 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hello also from uk 5ft2 and 27lbs to lose also new just changed my calories to 1400 a day 1200 too low for me :)
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK and 5ft 2ins as well. I have a goal to lose about 40lbs, but like you, if I get out of the 160's then I would be happy!
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have similar stats (5'3") but with about 60lb to lose. Also UK based. Wish you the best! It's hard for shorties! :D
  • SophNewts
    SophNewts Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm based in the UK, I'm 5''3 and weighed 172lbs at my heaviest (around 2007). I'm currently 114lbs and have been maintaining between 112 - 120lbs for the last few years with sensible eating (no fad diets) and exercise (nothing strenuous or costly - I don't have a gym membership). Feel free to add or message me if you want any advice or support.