Looking for friends for motivation!

Options
Hi I'm Stephanie. I have recently started getting serious about getting healthy... Again. Would be great to have more friends for motivation. Stephanievictoria1

Replies

• ccorrado006
    ccorrado006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on completing the most difficult step which is starting change... This app is fantastic and I find that it truly keeps me accountable. I won't eat anything that I can't put in my diary. It's also a great place to find motivation! I've been on it daily for almost three months now. Get it girl and good luck! Feel free to add me if you would like some more friends xoxo
  • cbeard09
    cbeard09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Char and need encouragement to stay focused. My doctor had laid down the law. I need to lose weight and get my cholesterol and sugar levels under control. Feel free to add me.
  • TriciaSmith2015
    TriciaSmith2015 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It sounds like we are in the same boat. I'm focused on eating healthy as my activity level is due to drop soon.
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • KellyOakes2015
    KellyOakes2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. 42 and starting to train for half marathon next May. I need help with motivation and losing weight.
  • HockeyWifey
    HockeyWifey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! I am lookin to lose about 60 pounds and get healthy so we can start a family :)
  • lewisann05
    lewisann05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm hoping to find some Denver locals to get active with, maybe a dog walking group? Let me know if you are interested, there's strength in numbers!

Let's connect in the group: Losing it in Colorado
  • KristinAshbyBellay2015
    Options
    Hi my name is Kristin. Looking to lose 102 lbs for the age of my great grandmother. Looking to start this journey and keep going...
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Welcome, adding friends who have similar diets/ dietary philosophies is an excellent way to stay on track. You will learn a lot about what may or may not work for you by reading others' diaries and seeing what they do in terms of exercise routines. We are all here to better ourselves and have better, healthier futures and this is a great place to find support and motivation to do it. I am a low carb/ketogenic dieter and that may not be your thing, but anyone can add me.