70lb down and still learning

Options
GameChanger82
GameChanger82 Posts: 20 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
Good morning!

I just wanted to share this with you...

This morning, I'm 70.4lb lighter than when I started, back in June 2013.

I still want to lose another 52lb, and I firmly believe that I can do this by June 2016.

My life has changed so much in the last two years. I've gone from being unfit and depressed to having one of the healthiest lifestyles of the people I know. I'm a juicer, a smoothie-maker and mostly vegan. I'm pretty consistent about hitting 10,000 steps a day. I run four times a week and play badminton twice a week. I'm running my first half-marathon (the Great North Run) in six weeks' time and training is going well. I never thought I could do this.

I'm still learning so much about the nutrition, exercise and thought patterns which give me energy and resolve to live healthier. I've fallen off the wagon and climbed back on so many times that I'm starting to get good at it!

I'm looking for more MFP friends so please go ahead and add me if you'd like some mutual support and encouragement!

For everybody reading this:

Keep up the good work, be good to yourself and don't stop believing! B)

Sam

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!