Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ lbs

G'morning, I too am here to lose at least 100lbs. This is day 7 for me and I'm down 6.2 lbs. I hope I can keep the weight loss up! This is something I've tried to do over the last 10 yrs or so, but back pain is forcing me to do it NOW. Here's to a successful weight loss kickoff!

Replies

• Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    WOO HOO!!! Keep up the good work! Motivation is key. I've lost 80 of my 106 pound goal and every pound keeps me moving. I wish all the best for you and your commitment yo YOURSELF!!! Here's to no more back pain :)
  • nursesandy1036
    nursesandy1036 Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations on 80 lbs! That's quite the achievement :-)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    You can do this! I am down 86 pounds with the help of this app. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Sandtigress
    Sandtigress Posts: 7 Member
    I have sent you a friend Request. I also have 100+ to lose and am currently friendless. I would love it if people that wouldn't mind hanging out with a European Newbie would send me some friend requests :smiley:
  • aggie1r
    aggie1r Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all! I am a retired teacher trying to lose about 120 lbs. So far I've lost 17 and am feeling very motivated to continue. My first goal is to fit into some clothes I've got for an upcoming cruise in October. I am happy to say that I do-- except for my favorite formal night dress that won't zip over my boobs! I'm going to keep on working on that!

I've been successful losing weight before-- on WW and on the South Beach Diet. I am not successful, tho, at keeping it off! I'm determined that this will be the last time I need to lose weight like this!!! I have type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, etc so I REALLY NEED TO GET HEALTHY!

I'm walking 4 times/day for 13 minutes each-- I started at 10 minutes a few weeks ago and have worked up to this. Right now, tho, I have blisters from my new walking shoes so I'm "doing" Leslie Sansone DVD's in the house 3 or 4 times/day. Since it's also pretty hot outside this is working out well!

I hope to get to know you all and see if we can't help each other on this weight loss journey!
    Aggie/1/R :)
  • Hi there! I have about 106 lbs. to lose, and I can definitely sympathize with you about back pain! :/ Congrats on your progress so far ~ that's a solid loss for 7 days!!! :smile: