Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello! Anyone else here need to lose 100+ pounds?

Need to lose and keep weight off. I'm told Diet and exercise are both needed to drop weight so I got my Fit bit charge HR today and am hoping that will help motivate me. Got a diet plan in place and am ready to begin my Journey. One day, one hour, one minute at a time. lets see what awaits. Hope to meet others who could use a weight loss buddy. I'm ready to let go of my bigger shell in exchange for a smaller healthier one. All the best to YOU. Hugs

Replies

• DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    I have 200 more to lose, so will be here for a looooooooooooooong while. Welcome!
  • Butterflies_And_Chaos
    Butterflies_And_Chaos Posts: 20 Member
    Hello there! I have 106 lbs. to lose... I use the FitBit Charge & love it! Welcome to MFP :smile:
  • shivkumar387
    shivkumar387 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey hi guys, need to lose 5-7 kilos in a month... Any tips from any one of you, I am weighing 136 kilos

• jemmylb
    jemmylb Posts: 3 Member
    Me too!!!
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 2,454 Member
    Hello and welcome. I am on week 5 and also need to lose 100+ pounds.
  • puchmopeds
    puchmopeds Posts: 1 Member
    I am 280lbs although I carry it well. I'm stocky and muscular but I should be ( according to charts ) over 100 pounds lighter. I certainly need to lose at least 80 lbs. I had luck with this app before but I always fail. Not fault of the app, it's a lack of will power.
  • ktmoomoo
    ktmoomoo Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I'm on day 27 and have lost 10lb but have 100+still to loose still
  • ktmoomoo
    ktmoomoo Posts: 4 Member
    :):)
  • charleneIGrenier
    charleneIGrenier Posts: 13 Member
    HI everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome. lets do this!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    If you'd like a friend who's lost over 100 lbs feel free to add me.
  • Sandtigress
    Sandtigress Posts: 7 Member
    I need to lose 100+ pounds! Any and all of you are welcome to add me (please?) :wink:
  • charleneIGrenier
    charleneIGrenier Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. <3
  • blessedmoore714
    blessedmoore714 Posts: 13 Member
    Thank you for giving me the courage to post that I too need to lose 100 pounds - looking forward to the journey!
  • lynzi2016
    lynzi2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Hello everyone. My name is Lindsey and I have 120 pounds to lose to be where I want to be. Good luck to you all. :)
  • drainqueen
    drainqueen Posts: 30 Member
    I need to lose 115lbs. I don't know how it happened so fast. Who am I kidding I do know I'm just upset I let it happen. I hope to finally get my life back & take the steps to get my thyroid checked out. I've been avoiding it since 2013 cause I'm afraid they will determine there is nothing wrong. Although I went from roughly 140 lbs which at the time I thought was a lot to we'll over 200 lbs in by 2015. 3 yrs to put on 100+lbs. with frustrating results when I'd implemented an exercise or diet routine. My family on my Mother's side has a strong family history of thyroid problems. I have also battled extreme depression and anxiety to where I fear leaving the house & only do so when absolutely necessary. Family get together soon are also extremely hard I am most comfortable in situations involving strangers. The more I get to know people the more hesitant I am to be around them. So this year I am going to tackle the weight and the Thyroid.
  • taniadesimone
    taniadesimone Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Hi, I need to lose about 46kg which is about 101lbs. (I am Australian and we use kg rather than lbs). I bought myself a fitbit HR and have use MFP as well and have synced them together. Just walking about 1/2 hour every morning and will increase incidental exercise when at work, use stairs, park far away etc. I need to lose this, get healthy as a single Mum with high blood pressure and need to ensure I am around for the kids. Just started on NYE. Lets keep each other motivated! You are most welcome to add me.
  • cnred_06
    cnred_06 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm right there with you! I have a goal to lose at least 120 lbs. this yr. I figure at 10 lbs a month that's more than doable if I get my butt in gear!;)
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Me! I've lost about 25 pounds so far, but have about 120 pounds or so to go. I am super motivated, but would love some accountability buddies!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    I had over 100 lbs to lose ...I have lost 28 so far ....You are welcome to add me ...Wishing you the best :)
  • PattiOestreich
    PattiOestreich Posts: 7 Member
    I'm there with you! Ready to make a change and stick with it. Need whatever support I can get and I am ready to return that support as well. Good luck everyone! Positive vibes for success all around!