Whole30! Paleo

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Michelle and I am just starting the whole30. I technically started last week but didn't lose a pound. In fact I gained. So this week I mad a few adjustments and am starting over. Any one want to join me? I am super excited an ready to go. I conjunction with my new healthy life style choices, I have been doing at least 30-45 min HIIT training. My 6 year old Daughter is my drill Sargent. Always Mommy, Mommy, lets exercise. And Mommy, you really should work out more because your not that skinny. Lol But let's face it. She is correct, and how can I say no to that face? o:)

Replies

• AMM160981
    AMM160981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If you are doing the whole30, then you arent supposed to be looking at the scale. Whole30 takes time and you won't feel the effects until around week 2. I finished a round and the difference between Day 1 and Day 30 is night and day. You gotta give it time and break up with the scale and the measuring tape. Seriously. Follow the process strictly, to a T and you will see awesome results. I broke up with the scale over a year ago but my measurements were like 13 inches lost at the end of the 30 days.