Anyone in their 40's here? Let's motivate each other!

Options
ppamela70
ppamela70 Posts: 10 Member
I'm new here. I was originally looking for an app to track my daily calories and help lose weight. I would love to add some friends to help with motivation! Add if you want to help each other!

Replies

• Imogensmom
    Imogensmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and would love some more motivation!
  • Judymunoz
    Judymunoz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm on board...need to lose 20 lbs by October 10...I just need to make myself a priority
  • KellyOakes2015
    KellyOakes2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. 42 and starting to train for half marathon next May. I need help with motivation and losing weight.
  • jacalou
    jacalou Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to have some motivation and support. I've been getting up every morning and doing the 30 Day Shred... some days I would really rather stay in bed!
  • mhlong2015
    mhlong2015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    45 and on a mission! I am here for anyone who needs a PUSH!! 65lbs by the New Year!
  • ppamela70
    Options
    I have sent 2 replies and friend requests but they aren't showing as sent?? :(
  • ppamela70
    Options
    I would like to add everyone that has replied! :)
  • ppamela70
    Options
    Imogensmom wrote: »
    I'm 44 and would love some more motivation!
    ppamela70 wrote: »
    I have sent 2 replies and friend requests but they aren't showing as sent?? :(

I guess they did go through? Thanks for adding me!
  • mjenkins74mj
    mjenkins74mj Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    40 here......seems like there was a post on here somewhere for those of us in the 40's.
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 46 and am 1/2 way to my goal weight; needing to lose another 15 lbs. I'm always happy to receive and give motivation. ;)
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes late 40's add away peeps :)
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Adding all of you above, welcome to MVP
  • Carla2299
    Carla2299 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    42 here....but act like I'm 6. Hope that's okay!
  • jg821864
    jg821864 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • tishbite39
    tishbite39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    43 y.o. mom of 5. I have about 100-120# to lose. Feel free to add me. B)
  • schadejasca
    schadejasca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Over 45 here and started my lifestyle change March 8th. First month had me down 24 lbs. Second month, 35 lbs. Third month, 40 lbs. Now, I've been hanging at 43-46 lbs lost. I have not been exercising, and I know that is my need at this point. However, I just don't have the ambition to do so. I have 35 lbs to lose to reach my target goal. My husband and I have been watching our calorie intake, drinking plenty of water, watching the types of food we eat (and I admit, we cheat a little), and try to eat 10 grams of protein for every 100 calories consumed. I've dropped my BMI from 40 to 33. Doesn't seem like much, but it's been noticeable. Now, if that "band wagon" would slow down, I might be able to hop back onboard. Good luck everyone!!
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    6 months into the 40 club. Been hit and miss on this site for awhile. I am 3 days into a 60 day focus for my eating and exercise. Once the 60 is over, will reflect, re-evaluate and set a new goal. Friends along the journey are welcome! Send a request if you would like.
  • sitasays
    sitasays Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    44 years old here. I fell off the fitness wagon over the last few months and I'm looking forward to getting back in shape and making some new friends!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    42 and well on my way toward my goals. 68 pounds lost YTD and on track for my goal of 75 pounds by 9/1. 100 by the end of the year is possible. Regardless, keep up the great work everyone!
  • alco1966
    alco1966 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im 49 so still in my 40s :-) x