Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

saying hello

seasew
seasew Posts: 14 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm new here. I've got 100 pounds to lose. I have no willpower, but I'm trying to get motivated.

Replies

• seasew
    seasew Posts: 14 Member
    Hi, I'm new here. I've got 100 pounds to lose. I have no willpower, but I'm trying to get motivated.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This site is motivation city! You will love it here! If you have any questions just ask away and someone will answer for sure!!
  • welcome to MFP!!! I'm new too. This is the best first step I have taken in long time. Instead of going to the fridge I just jump on the message boards to see what is going on. It's great!!!!!:happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Hey all, I'm new myself. 100 pounds to go! Got to start somewhere! I'm motivated but can alway use that little boost!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!!

Good luck to you on reaching your goals - it CAN be done, and you WILL do it this time! When I started here I didn't think I could lose the weight - I didn't want to give up comfort foods but with portion control and logging everything, you can succeed!

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.