A Hot Mess!

miamor34
miamor34 Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Okay so I'm not so hot right now! I am a mess though! I have a LOT to lose and my health is suffering. Thing is I've tried this so many times in the past I have no confidence im myself.

Replies

• griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Hi; don't give up on yourself!! 1) Try to take it one day at a time and if you mess up (eating too much or something delish) don't throw in the towel and quit--get right back up and start over; 2) Don't under eat; you should be eating at least 1200 cals a day (or close to it--or whatever MFP recommends for you to lose); and 3) Watch your sugar intake (natural and added). I keep my sugar grams @ 45 and try not to eat more than 60 gm in one day (although I sometimes go over). Keep at it and you can do it. Remember two things; it's not a diet w/a beginning and end date--it's a lifestyle and "it's a process, not a project." B)
  • Debeachbum2014
    Debeachbum2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Start out with a small goal , like tracking your food for entire day...all of it; or adding 1 8oz glass of water a day if you are not a water drinker; or walking in the evening for 10 minutes a couple times of week , then increase it the next week. Write down or say out loud, ever day one positive thing about you, your life, what you have accomplished. There are days I'm just thankful I woke up and use that to say it's going to be a GREAT day:) . You have lots of support but YOU have to make the changes, we can just offer encouragement and hopefully in this post and others to follow you will find some tips/keys that will help you. Oh yes, please don't' say, "been there, done that didn't work"....hate that phrase. Today is a new day. Most importantly, be positive and good things will follow. Hugs to you and keep on keeping on and I believe results will follow maybe small ones, but they are results! Peace, love and happiness and say your positive thing ...NOW - GO!
  • coffeelvr91
    coffeelvr91 Posts: 2 Member
    Let's be friends! Lol I'm a not so hot mess too! Lol I know what I need to do, I just don't want to lol if that makes sense