Not new to MFP but giving it another try!

Options
I'm 3 years into recovery from bulimia nervosa, I was overweight before I got diagnosed and after recovery I am now 5 stone heavier. I feel that now I have gotten a firm enough group on my health I can begin to start losing some of this weight and hopefully get to a place where I feel my body is at its healthiest. My main focus is health, mentally and physically, all about balance and moderation. I am attempting a new body positive lifestyle where I take care of my body, my mind and live healthily.

If you have similar goals or have had similar struggles then shoot me a message! Add me as a friend and I'll be here for support. Cheers , hope to speak to some new people soon! <3x

Replies

• KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and best of luck with your return!
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You go girl ! You got this.
  • laynelayne
    laynelayne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my story is similar to yours - I was bulimic as a teen and in my 20s overcame purging but continued to binge eat. I have about 100lbs to lose but my philosophy has always been to take care of my mental and emotional health first, and now I am faced with trying to lose this weight without beating myself up in the process. Would love to chat and be a support