100 pounds to lose

Options
kaysday
kaysday Posts: 256 Member
Hi all 29 year old female with 100 pounds to lose. In need of motivation. More friends please!!! Help!!!

Replies

• mjones1029
    mjones1029 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in as a friend!! I will be there for you!
  • Parkercomom
    Parkercomom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started in March with a little over 100 to lose. I have lost 43 lbs so far. You can do this!! : )
  • Hotapplepie35
    Hotapplepie35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have over 150lbs to lose. I started in April of this year and I have lost a little over 40lbs and yes we can all do it. Add me :#
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm a busy mom of 4 and am down 45 so far. I have several friends who have lost over 100. You can do it! Add me as a friend if you want.
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have around 135 to lose. I'm always looking for more friends!
  • JamieFree72
    JamieFree72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in...started on Sunday after months of knowing it was way beyond time to start. I have 114 pounds to lose and I took a dreaded start photo of myself today. I have been on track for four days now. Have to start somewhere. Looking to connect with other women who have 100 or more to lose.
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hi i will add you i have 80lbs to lose - anyone add me please
  • iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can all add me as well. I have lost 20 kg so far which is 44 Pounds I think (had to google how much that is in Pounds) since september last year and I have a long way to go.
  • Yoyo10mfp
    Yoyo10mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I've got about 80lb to lose but just started last week n lost 4lb , it's a long road but atleast we have started now !
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    thank you All so much! I appreciate the support and motivation.

• deb2676dm
    deb2676dm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • turboscrub
    turboscrub Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm sort of in a similar situation. Feel free to add me as a friend! I'd love to keep up with your journey.
  • wallacepr38
    wallacepr38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hope you are successful. Good luck.
  • SheShe_13
    SheShe_13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose over 100 lbs. I lost weight and became inactive and now I'm back and would really appreciate some new friends. Please send me a request!
  • CJBasque1977
    CJBasque1977 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I also had 100 pounds to lose and have lost 76 lbs since last August. Wishing you lots of success!