24 year old 350 pounds

Options
started my lifestyle change Saturday July 18th. I started my diet and exercise from day 1, day 3 I had a physical and my body was in ketosis, I took that info and ran with it. Week one I went from 354 to 337. Lost 3 inches around my stomach. What an inspiration that is to keep going.

I work 2 jobs and still hit the gym every day, some how some way. I'm doing great but of course need motivation and friends to keep me going. Anyone want to chat or share stories feel free to add me.

Also always up for a challenge if someone likes competition to produce results.

Replies

• staceeess
    staceeess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are great results! Keep it up!
  • saraleighb90
    saraleighb90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! We can help motivate each other.
  • lisajahn3
    lisajahn3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    you go girl! Please plan for LONG term health and not to just loose some weight quicly and temporarily. Eat the most healthy diet (bitter greens, beans, mushrooms, onions, berries, seds, water and not chemicals or most anything in a can or box) you can afford because that is where you keep the most weight off. Glad to hear you are at the gym. Ensure that you exercise large muscle groups because they consume burn the most calories. As you build muscle, it will burn more fat off too. Way to go gal!

Shawn Apple?! Unusual last name.
  • deb2676dm
    deb2676dm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Don't let any excuses stop you. Don't let work, raising kids, or life, or anything at all be an excuse. We all have life, we all have adversity and stress (no matter what it appears on the outside), no one gets a free pass.

So just do it! One step at a time for the rest of your life. BOOM!
  • wallacepr38
    wallacepr38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Am impressed.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    and please research which exercises build the most muscle and burn the most fat. I believe they are calistentics (push ups, situps, etc) and high intensity interval training. (SPRINT! for 30 seconds, and rest one minute 10 times) because it keeps your metabolism revving! Best wishes!