What is something you look forward to once the weight is gone?

Options

Replies

• DPP15
    DPP15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    No more muffin top and feeling comfortable walking around a pool/beach/ during vacation in a bathing suit.
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Walking around (PROUDLY, but Humbly) with my shirt off in and out of the house.
  • scotland16
    scotland16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New to MFP, 2 days in and even though I don't see results yet, I feel great! I look forward to wearing my pre-baby jeans again!! :D
  • princessmommy47
    princessmommy47 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not feeling frump-tastic in my clothes. Feeling confident in wearing more trendy clothes....oh and feeling like a trophy wife LOL
  • cfranklin10
    cfranklin10 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    for not feeling like the fat friend anymore!!
  • sirna731
    sirna731 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Buying a swimsuit, I don't own one.
  • ladyrixx
    ladyrixx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Being able to make a work-appropriate dress with the same amount of fabric I now use to make a shirt. Being able to buy clothes off-the-rack in general.
  • eatingfatbeingfat
    eatingfatbeingfat Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Buying cute, age appropriate things! I'm in my late teens, but I've always dressed in "older" clothes because the cute teen/early 20s clothes never looked good on me. Soon I will look good in leggings!

YES!!!! I feel like I have been wearing a 60 year old mid western matrons clothing since I was 13. 3X-4X most of my life. I want to dress my age.

I tend to like my clothes a bit loose - I feel intensely self conscious when things are tight around my middle. Right now I seem to be between XXL in straight sizes, and 1X in plus. I can't wait to be so deeply in the straight sizes that all clothes are available to me.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    There isn't anything that I've ever denied myself because I was heavier than I wanted to be. Loving myself the way I am now, all the time, is part of the deal for me.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear *just* regular undergarments under my clothes. No compression shirts or spanx in order to look professional (and half boil to death).
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    To be able to fit back into some of the gorgeous clothes in my wardrobe! It's been too long!

AMEN! I want to go shopping in my basement again. All my great pants are down there. :)
  • fanatic03_99
    fanatic03_99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to actually DOING things! I want to sky dive, ride roller coasters again, take a self defense class, and learn to surf. My weight holds me back from so much activity. Now that I've lost 74 pounds, I find it's so much easier to get around, and I can spend hours at museums and art galleries without getting out of breath or having pain in my feet or knees. I am hitting up an amusement park in one month and I plan to ride every coaster, front row, multiple times, to celebrate fitting in to the seats!

THIS!!!!!! All of these things!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to being able to just buy a plane ticket and not have to worry about how wide the seats are. I'm looking forward to being able to go the amusement park and ride all the roller coasters again and NOT have to spend hours looking up which rides I'm too big for so I don't embarrass myself by having to take the walk of shame because I don't fit. I want to be able to go do activities without having to worry about "am I above the weight limit for this kayak? It's gonna be pretty close!".

Like the poster above said, there's so much I WANT to do but I'm unable to because of my weight.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I have a list, I look forward to my thighs not rubbing together, to being able to wear jeans again, to be able to wear heels, to go shopping and buy what I want, to be comfortable in my skin, to be able to do things that I want to do without fear of can I fit in the seat, will I be comfortable. Just to be healthy. Thats for starters but I think the main things.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    To be able to look great in clothes sizes in the normal clothes shops. I'm sick of being in plus sizes or trying to squish into a large when I'm not. I'm petite and short, I want to look like it!
  • baldielove13
    baldielove13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    I have a list, I look forward to my thighs not rubbing together, to being able to wear jeans again, to be able to wear heels, to go shopping and buy what I want, to be comfortable in my skin, to be able to do things that I want to do without fear of can I fit in the seat, will I be comfortable. Just to be healthy. Thats for starters but I think the main things.

Same here, and I'm looking forward to running faster.
  • Arthanis
    Arthanis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im looking forward to get rid of my belly pooch, build butt and leg muscle and not being afraid of wearing a bikini.
  • dwljazzman
    dwljazzman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    To wear sexy buckle jeans :)
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lose 15 more and it's time to assemble a new wardrobe!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    In July of 2016 we will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Our children and families are celebrating in Colorado as that is most everyone's favorite place!

So.....I want all of my weight off by then.
    I want the BMI calculator to say NORMAL, not overweight and not obese.
    I want to be able to play with my Grandchildren as we will play athletic games
    I want my hubby to able to quit worrying about my weight
    I want to feel good

That ought to be the best reasons every, right??
  • ryannreneexo
    ryannreneexo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have little rewards about every 5 lbs I lose for motivation (like a new lipstick or nail polish) but when I reach my goal weight I'm going to do something really nice for myself, like a shopping spree for new clothes or something :) I'm also just looking forward to looking in the mirror and loving my healthier body!