At what age did you first have your heart broken?

Options

Replies

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options

:cry:

• therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    The real deal..when I was probably 23. Oh yeah. It was rough.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    18, but it's a happy ending so far..
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    18. I'm a sucker for an Irish accent!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    27 cant get over it yet and I'm now 68!!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    18! Was just leaving for uni, and got told that my relationship with the girl in the year below wouldn't survive. Not a good start to uni!
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I was 26 when I first fell in love and got my heart broken. He was a flirty online friend that lived in a different state. We just clicked and we felt more like a couple but never wore the title due to being so far apart and never meeting in person. He gave me the biggest rush of happiness/excitement, just from talking. I never thought that was possible. Than, he disappeared for 3months and made me feel my lowest low. He came back after acting like nothing changed. Everything changed, he broke my heart. Anyways, I broke off the friendship after that. I don't really think of him as much now but I definitely never was the same with men after him, not as trusting and I never felt the happiness like I did with him. Funny how only certain people can leave such an impression on you.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can say I've ever had my heart broken, maybe been hurt a couple times. In grade school I had the most epic of crushes on my across the street neighbor and classmate from Switzerland. I met him in first grade and was head over heels til fifth grade, when he moved to Texas. I wanted to die haha I remember crying so hard when I found out he was leaving and I never even confessed my feelings. Though I told literally everyone except him so he probs knew and was creeped out lol. I was kind of a creepy little kid, I would invite him over to play video games just to be in his presence and I would steal his multiplication and division tables tests and keep them in a drawer in my room because I was so impressed w how smart he was. Might have stolen them out of the recycling bin.... Man that is creepy... Kids, man.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    My heart breaks every year when the Georgia Bulldogs EF up another season.
  • imsnowwhite
    imsnowwhite Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    13, no he's a **********************
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    15. The guy i liked said "i like you but i can't date you its not that your not pretty but your like one of the guys " (my best friends at the time were 3 guys and i had a huge crush on 1 of them) we were this lil inseparable click. He even described me as "your not a girly girl but your not a guy either your just mandie"....ouch
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I hate that phrase...especially when they talk about what they want in a girlfriend but pick the whole other sidebof the spectrum then come to you with their problems.....ugh im 36 and my guys (the 3 from hs we are still very close)still do this....i wanna smack them lol
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I was 17 the first time I thought my heart was broken. I've not seen or talked to him since he quit the job we both worked at; however, I still sometimes dream about him and that usually gets me thinking about him for a bit. Real heartbreak hit me at 23 when I broke up with my then fiancé. We're both married to other people now, but we're still friends and catch up several times a year.
  • saraleighb90
    saraleighb90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    16 and no.
  • Love2Rappel
    Love2Rappel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Age 9, Allison Brothers... You little blond minx, our paths will cross again!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    10 and now I should thank my lucky stars for that one!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    truly heart broken? 18 when I broke up with my high school girlfriend of two years because she was off to college and I was off to the military...

other girls before that...I was sad for like a day or two and then I had another girlfriend or I was just like, "whatever." It took me a long time to get over my high school sweet heart.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    15. We dated the whole summer after I had had a crush on him for forever. Then he told me he didn't want to be dating anyone once wrestling started. Then he started dating another girl 6 weeks later. I only ever think about him when I get on the topic of my first bj experience, so fairly frequently >:)