Anyone doing IdealShape?

Options
I started IdealShape today and was looking for anyone who is either doing it or is considering doing it. Also, anyone else who is just looking to provide motivation or for motivation! I plan on uploading what I eat here and talking about it on my blog on wordpress.

Replies

• momma2ZKL
    momma2ZKL Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I do the workouts. I started in November with the older ones with the blonde girl. I'm on week 5 tomorrow of the 2015 ones. But I do cardio every day too. And I don't always read the emails to know what the nutrition challenge is:) I just go to YouTube and write down the workout for the week so I don't have to follow the video - in the first series I did, they went too fast for me somedays.
  • lmbecker12
    lmbecker12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Do you mean the shakes/bars or the workouts? I started the shakes about a week and a half ago. I also started eating 5 small meals a day as well. So far, so good. I like the taste and the options. I know it's just a way to take in fewer calories, but that's what I bought it for...
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I started the shakes 15 days ago... I only do 1 shake in the morning, the rest is plant food, nuts, and eggs... I've lost 8lbs in those 15 days... I don't do the bars or the exercises but I feel great, I eat 5 meals a day and have more energy... Good luck to you!
  • BCUONZO
    BCUONZO Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I tried them but did not love the taste. I am also picky about what I am putting into my body and found a healthier alternative that doesn't contain soy, artificial sweeteners, or artificial additives. Again that is just me. It wont hurt you to try and see how you like it.
  • PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry. I am doing the shakes. I won't be buying the IdealBoost or IdealBars and I haven't tried the workouts. How are they? Can anyone link them to me?
    Today is day 3, and so far I really like how structured it is. I just do exactly what it says and it's super easy.
    KelGen02, That's Awesome! I hope I can lose some weight with these like you!
    BCUONZO, thanks for adding me! I actually really like the taste of these. I'd love to see what you are doing however.
  • mer_mer
    mer_mer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I bought the Mocha & Vanilla flavors today. I am hoping I like them as much as everyone else does. Any recipe ideas? I know it comes with a booklet correct?
  • PayShi
    PayShi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    mer_mer wrote: »
    I bought the Mocha & Vanilla flavors today. I am hoping I like them as much as everyone else does. Any recipe ideas? I know it comes with a booklet correct?
    Hey mer_mer,

They do give you recipe ideas! And I unfortunately didn't get to order the mocha. Let me know how it tastes. I haven't tried any of the recipe and just go by their "guide" from the ebook and make yummy shakes that way. Like this morning I had a Banana vanilla shake and this afternoon I had a chocolate peanut butter shake. Both so yummy! Feel free to check my recent entries to see what I've been doing. However I follow the 190+ in their book so it may be a bit different.

Thanks for adding me and let's do this! =)
  • Earaujo0688
    Earaujo0688 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi PayShi,
    I have been on IdealShape for 5 days now. I am doing two shakes a day with a healthy meal for dinner. I also eat their idealbars for a snack in the morning and the. I use their idealboost in th afternoon. So far so good. How are you doing on the program?
  • FarmersWife10
    FarmersWife10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are you all still using IdealShape? I've started the chocolate shake which is good.. I absolutely love the boost! Gives me lots of energy. Wondering what the bars taste like and how you all are doing on it! Thanks!