Which fitness class would you take?

Options
Cardio Kickboxing, Zumba or spinning?

I want to take a fitness class tonight because it'll help me stay at the gym for a total of 60 minutes. One of the gym locations I attend (5 min drive from work) has a spinning class at 6:45 and a cardio kickboxing class at 7. I work until 6, so I'll be idle for 40ish minutes. Another gym location (closer to home) has a zumba class at 7 (it'll take me just about an hour to get to the zumba class from work, and I might get lazy and drive straight home).. SO.. this is my dilemma! haha

I've never tried any of the instructors, so I fear picking the wrong class and getting a terrible workout. Thinking of checking out the 6:45 spinning class and then heading over to cardio kickboxing at 7:00 pm, if I'm not feeling the spin instructor.. If I go to the 6:45 pm class, I can drive straight there after work, and have NO excuses not to go since it's just 5 minutes away.

Which class would you choose, and why?

Replies

• slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Whichever you choose-but I would never walk out in the middle of a class, that would be incredibly rude to the instructor.
  • KayLynn702
    KayLynn702 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cardio kickboxing!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'm a cyclist so I would spin...walking out on the class half way through would be pretty *kitten* IMO though. you really fear that one crummy workout is going to what? totally screw you or something? pick one...go with it and get on with it.

BTW, I've never been to a spin class that didn't kick my *kitten* in some way or another...if it doesn't, you're not doing it right.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Zumba!