What brand is your favorite sports bra for max support?

Options
I don't know about you, but as a C cup, a good supporting sports bra can make a high impact workout much more enjoyable than when I have a poor supporting bra. I really like Champion's maximum support bras, but I was wondering if any of you ladies had other favorites.

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    My favorite currently is Shock Absorber ultimate run bra. Also like Moving Comfort.
  • ElleBelleLiptak
    ElleBelleLiptak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    As cliche as this sounds, I really like the Victoria's Secret ones. (VS Sport) They have great support, underwire etc., I actually wear them all the time haha!
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is this Panache underwire. Best sports bra I've ever owned.
  • Fivefarthings
    Fivefarthings Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber. I'm a 34DD, I run and spin a lot, and they have never ever let me down, almost no boob bounce at all!
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I LOVE Victoria's Secret sports bras (C cup as well). Normally $50 a pop, they're kind of outrageous, but the underwire and cute strappy support is awesome and never fails to hold keep the girls way up without painful bouncing while running. I suggest hitting the semi-annual sales with coupons! VS sends out $10 reward cards for birthdays (you can sign up every member of your household to the mailing list to get them more than once a year). Sometimes they have $15 off a bra cards that are good for sports bras as well.
  • lilmissmanx
    lilmissmanx Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber run bra. Not always the prettiest but certainly does the job when i'm playing rugby!
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Danskins makes a high impact one that I buy
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Another vote for shock absorber. I'm 34ff and they hardly move when I run or do anything high impact x
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber fan here too. Im a 36G i find them very comfortable
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Victoria's Secrets. They are surprisingly supportive and extremely comfortable.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm super mad. The company that made mine just changed it to a front closure. I will never buy something that doesn't have multiple hooks for when it stretches out in a month or two. That's the Victoria Secret ones by the way. Completely ruined.
  • dinsfamily
    dinsfamily Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and a runner so ultra support is a must! I love Moving Comfort bras or the Ta-Ta Tamer by Lululemon.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i love champion from target. 38Ds
  • HillOE
    HillOE Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    dinsfamily wrote: »
    I'm a DD and a runner so ultra support is a must! I love Moving Comfort bras or the Ta-Ta Tamer by Lululemon.

I'm a C, and ditto this. Doesn't matter what cup size, a good supportive bra is important.

I have heard good things about the VS bras from other ladies in my tri club, but haven't found/needed one I like yet.
  • Samgramm
    Samgramm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret. It's amazing. Well worth the money. It has an front clasp, then a separate outter zipper part.
  • jendiaz9732
    jendiaz9732 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I just double the sports bra, nothing fancy and that usually gives me great support at reasonable cost.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Champion Max Support are my shiz.
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    If you're in the Uk, Marks and spencer high impact bras are great. I go down a cup size to ensure max support!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I wear the LuLulemon ta ta tamer as well. 34DD and I can jump rope no problem.
  • plaffo786
    plaffo786 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Tescos online f and f have a really good sorts bra only 20 euros