June, July & August Challage

Options
So I got to thinking who wants to try and stay focused during those summer months? I know I do!

I really need some support and even some motivation and thought I would see if there is a buddy that would want to check in daily/weekly/etc. and just help each other.

Let me know!

Hope you will join me!

If you are in do the following:

Send me a friend request and let me know your in.
I also will respond with my contact info aside from here so we can help support multimedia if your game (here, FB, email and even text later)

We can do mini challages, just chat about highs and lows and well help reach our goals through the summer months. What is your goals...

Replies

• onolisicious
    onolisicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on here daily...also new to the site, but can use the incentive and motivation .
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    i need it... so count me in! :)
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    So I got to thinking who wants to try and stay focused during those summer months? I know I do!

I really need some support and even some motivation and thought I would see if there is a buddy that would want to check in daily/weekly/etc. and just help each other.

Let me know!

Hope you will join me!
    Id be glad to try and help!!
  • 2nyce
    2nyce Posts: 37
    Options
    sounds like a good idea, all the cookouts water ice and ice cream temptation. I would definitely appreciate the support and being willing to give it.
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Would love to join!!! Count me in!
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Angelamu7
    Angelamu7 Posts: 58
    Options
    So if your intrested; friend me and I we can kind of look after each other. I am totally needing people to chit chat, support and just get through the summer. We are lake people and I tend to fall off every other weekend and this year I just don't want too.

I am a text, email, facebook and now here person so if you are like me let me know when you friend me and I will send you my info. :-)

Lets make it through the hard months...summer is harder then the holidays for me!
  • missy0404
    missy0404 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Too many functions to go to and I had a really bad weekend...
  • Smurfette64
    Options
    I'd be in too except for a totally different reason, it is winter here now and getting rather cold so need to try to stay away from the hot pies, stews and warming desserts :sad:

Would you believe I am trying to lose as much weight as possible before going to the USA in Nov/Dec and going through their winter also - oh well at least the jeans will look better while keeping me warm :drinker:
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jmmarcellus
    jmmarcellus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good idea, count me in!:smile:
  • Angelamu7
    Options
    AWESOME!

I am excited...I joined 2 other Challages but I really just want a closer group of people to really do this together. Challages are great and all but if you really need a buddy/group challage this is what I want this to be. More then just a challage kind of thing.

:-)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am so in for this Challange !
  • Angelamu7
    Options
    So if you have FaceBook find me by my email angelamu7@hotmail.com and when you friend me let me know what you user name is over here. :-)

So what is your biggest stuggle in the summer?

Mine is snacking and drinks! lol
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    so my biggest challenge all year long is TOM.....im a total binger durring tom...grrrrrr