How do I view past calorie goals & daily deficits?

sandman369
sandman369 Posts: 3 Member
From this help article: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/12846-can-i-change-my-calorie-goal-without-affecting-my-historical-entries- it says "As we continue to work on this change, at www.MyFitnessPal.com you should now see your previous goals as well as now your new goals".

Where do I see the previous goals? I go into reports and it just shows a straight line at my current calorie goal for all days. I want to backtrack how many calories MFP claims I was in deficit to compare to my actual weight loss.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    edited July 2015
    If you have not made note of your changed goals outside of MFP, such as on a spreadsheet, you will have to go through your Food Diary and look at the bottom of each day's page to find when the goals changed and the values. I would suggest if you do that, you record them somewhere, because I doubt MFP will provide an easier option anytime soon.
  • sandman369
    sandman369 Posts: 3 Member
    Ohh such an obvious place I didn't look. Thanks very much. I only have a few weeks logged so far so it's no biggie to look back at each day. Now I can keep up daily.