I need new friends please

Options
I need some new friends to support motivate me as I have 23 friends that don't login anymore

Replies

• simquilts2
    simquilts2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the MFP group "Mission to a Healthier You," we will be setting goals, tracking, and supporting each other beginning August 1st. This will be the first group I have joined and I look forward to making MFP friends and reaching goals. Feel free to send a friend request to me if you want.
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thanks I sent a request
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    Would anybody else like to be my friend motivator and supporter and I do the same for you
  • 2selina
    2selina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Added! I also want to add friends. Seeing other people win at this is keeping me motivated!
  • phillypretzel
    phillypretzel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Tburgess and 2selina, you can add me as a friend. I think you cannot have enough friends and support especially when it comes to weight related matters! LOL
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more motivation, you can add me.
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    Would anybody else like to be my friend I will try to support motivate you do the same for me appreciate it thank you all
  • Monarose
    Monarose Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been back on here quite a few times but never really got into reading the discussions and blogs. It's really been motivational. I think today was my 31st day in a row. Not making huge progress but not giving up either! Feel free to add me.
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I need some new friends to support motivate me as I have 23 friends that don't login anymore

Add me!

• tburgess242002
    Options
    Thank you all for the new friends I really appreciate it it helps a lot have a great weekend
  • michelkkennedy
    michelkkennedy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dito