add me positive ppl only

Options
shaft513
shaft513 Posts: 12 Member
Im new to the healthy lifestyle but instantly fell in love with the rewards your body gets as a direct affect. Im here to learn, share and motivate negative ppl will be blocked!!!

Replies

• Tunderlala
    Tunderlala Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You sound kind of negative yourself
  • shaft513
    Options
    Tunderlala wrote: »
    You sound kind of negative yourself

Pls explain
  • FocusMarlon
    FocusMarlon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome best luck
  • Tamlyngo
    Tamlyngo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I agree with tunder. You come off as negative because you immediately start calling out people, it kind of comes off a lil judgemental sounding. However I want to assure you that I have been here for a week now, and everyone is caring and supportive. A place like this has no room for negativity because its a lot of people struggling with the same thing. So trust me if you are looking for a group of positive people, you have come to the right place. I haven't met a single person who is cynical here yet, and everyone will motivate you and support you unconditionally if you let them in :) Positive attitudes go a long way, and i think it plays a huge role in undertaking a lifestyle change.

Nothing but good vibes :)
    -Brett
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Breeticus sounds like a great friend. I'd be adding him if I was you for sure OP.
  • shaft513
    Options
    Well I've seen negativity here an im just stating that it won't be tolerated here...is that so bad! geesh i stand by my words
  • conkle23
    conkle23 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    @Breeticus87 Seems like a pretty cool guy to me :) and @shaft513 that username though lol. Instead of pointing out that there is negative people just ignore them, and point out the positive. Pointing out the bad things about a person or people is becoming no better than them.