How would you

Options
Log 3 slices of just pizza crust without the cheese on it? LOL I was in the pool alot today and I was so hungry that I ate 3 slices of pizza hut pizza crust without the cheese but then I also ate something else too. Not alot but I dont want to just enter the pizza with the cheese on it. LOL How would I log something like that or should I just skip it? LOL

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'd log it as bread sticks, since they're roughly the same size and probably about the same calorie-wise.
  • bps71
    bps71 Posts: 5
    Options
    Dont skip an entry.. you are only shorting yourself..... I would consider adding bread stick with sauce... will be something and you aren't then trying to lie to yourself and make the chart look better.. be honest with yourself.. is the best way..
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I actually work at Pizza Hut. :mad:

Your best bet is to log them as bread sticks. It's essentially the exact same dough. Depending on the size of the crusts I'd log them as 1.5 - 2 Breadsticks.
  • catd62
    catd62 Posts: 20
    Options
    I actually work at Pizza Hut. :mad:

Your best bet is to log them as bread sticks. It's essentially the exact same dough. Depending on the size of the crusts I'd log them as 1.5 - 2 Breadsticks.

Well it was the whole crust not just the ends. If it was just the ends meaning just the crust I would have logged it as breadsticks. I still could do that even though I ate the part that the sauce and cheese was on too.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'd still log it as breadsticks even with a little cheese and sauce on it. It's close enough! Maybe round up, so if you had about 3 pieces, round up to 3.5 or 4 breadsticks?
  • catd62
    catd62 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'd still log it as breadsticks even with a little cheese and sauce on it. It's close enough! Maybe round up, so if you had about 3 pieces, round up to 3.5 or 4 breadsticks?

Ok thanks. I put it down as 4 of them. Its better than not putting anything down at all.