Letting Go❤️

Options
msantana1
msantana1 Posts: 6 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all

I am new to this but ready to make a change and try it out. I have been through enough pain and depression it's time for me to let this go and move on. It's my time! 3 yrs ago I lost my daughter precious she was 9 yrs old and my best friend

Replies

• mommydcp
    mommydcp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Msantana, so sorry to hear of your loss. Ur little girl is ur angel. Close your eyes and concentrate on remembering and hearing her voice. She is saying, "mommy you can do it! Do it for me!" Whenever you get down or close your eyes and hear her voice. Listen to her voice saying just that!

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs
  • mjenkins74mj
    mjenkins74mj Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
  • biggmjames06
    biggmjames06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm so so sorry for the loss of your little Angel words can't describe my sympathy, but fitness is a excellent choice to release stress and improve yourself mentally and physically!
  • lillianoct21
    lillianoct21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You must move on for yourself and for her. Still I can't image what you have been through. Your baby, your angel. So sorry for you loss.
    I'm glad your going to care for yourself.
  • msantana1
    Options
    Thank u
  • zuly886
    zuly886 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi dont give up i lost my younger brother in 2011 he was 22 he committed suicide after he passed i got depression and anxiety but manage to get better by working out and eating healthy exercise is a good thing to do when you feel down and make friedns is always good to talk to people :)
  • msantana1
    Options
    Thank u so much you are absolutely right
  • msantana1
    Options
    Thank u for your kind words
  • msantana1
    Options
    Thank u for your kind words