Almost to my goal weight. Before and after pictures included!

Options
emilyd2305
emilyd2305 Posts: 18 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." This quote really motivated me. The last 9 months have been the most incredible ones of my life. I bought my first home, and married my high school sweetheart after 9 amazing years together. Our wedding was in November. I walked down the aisle in my size 26 gown. Completely confident in how I looked, who I was. I had no desire to change simply because I was getting married. In December we got our wedding pictures back. They were beautiful. But I realized then, that I had a problem. Realizing I had a problem didn't stop me from continuing my poor eating habits though. It wasn't until February that it finally clicked. I realized that I wanted a baby. And weighing in over 200 pounds, I knew I was in no shape to get pregnant. And that was it. I began counting calories, making small changes to my diet. I never ate a lot of junk. My issue was portion control. I joined a gym. So far, I have lost almost 25 percent of my starting weight. I have about 20 pounds before I reach my goal weight. I have never felt better. I hope my story inspires and motivates others to take that leap. You will not regret it. But if you don't do it, a year from now, you'll wish you started today. ncaeclhqb9af.jpg
q27qm3o35q8c.jpg
tpn4605cwfol.jpg
qbo1l4rr4owp.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!